Thursday, 29 January 2015

Leibster Award



Thank you Tracey Curzon-Manners http://boxofficegirl.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/sleeping-beauty.html for my nomination for the Liebster Award! I am shocked at such an honour it is very much appreciated .
these were my questions from my nominator:

1. When was the last time you went to the theatre and what did you see?  Just before Christmas I saw paloma faith it was brilliant.
2. Who would you most like to interview? George clooney x
3. Who would you most like to be interviewed by? George clooney x
4. Do you snore? Yes but only loud enough to keep my husband awake !
5. Have you ever stood up a date for no good reason? No  never would
6. Have you ever warn the same clothes 2,3 or more days on the trot? No I love washing!
7. If you were a T-shirt what colour would you be and why? Red bright and cheerful
8. Have you ever parked in a disabled spot when you shouldn't? No
9. What is your best quality? Patience
10. What is your worst quality?always sitting down
11. Which of your blog posts is your favourite and why? The only way is Stratford it brings back so many memories.

1. I am going to be a nan for the first time in June
2. I love karaoke. I can't sing
3. I always see the funny side of things
4. I can usually make a good situation out of something bad
5. I flit from one hobby to another but always come back to writing
6. I love music pre 1990
7. One of my favourite authors was Joyce grenfell
8 I am useless on the computer my daughter helped me with this
9. All my blogs are based on people I know
10. I am addicted to tea hence teatimeshorties
11. I have not stopped laughing with my family for over fifty years
These are my nominees

Vintage script Emma Louise of ram http://www.vintagescript.blogspot.co.uk
Stuart ayris http://tollesburytimeforever.blogspot.co.uk
Lenny Smith https://www.facebook.com/lennysmithauthor
 http://girlinwellies.com/ Anne Bennett Brosnan
.http://www.words-of-a-feather.com/ Janys Hyde.

 Good luck!

            
The Official Rules of The Liebster Award 
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
  1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
  2. Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
  3. Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
  4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
  5. Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
  6. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
  7. List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
  8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment